Cisco 890 Router, Why not Choose?
Cisco 890 Series, also popular members of Cisco 800 series, designed for small remote offices and teleworkers that need to be connected to larger enterprise networks. Cisco 890 Series is fixed-configuration routers that support multiple types of DSL technologies, broadband cable, and Metro Ethernet connections in small offices.
What cisco 890 series router offer here:
• High performance for broadband access in small offices
• Enhanced security, including:
– Stateful Inspection Firewall
– IP Security (IPSec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
– Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
– Antivirus support through Network Admission Control (NAC) and enforcement of secure access policies
• 4-port 10/100 managed switch with VLAN support
• Secure WLAN 802.11b/g option with use of multiple antennas
• Easy setup, deployment, and remote management capabilities through Web-based tools and Cisco IOS Software
The Cisco 890 routers, ideal for deployed where a small office is going to be connected to a larger network, most often with a secure VPN connection. These types of offices can include as follows:
• Small Remote Office: Connects users in a small remote office, such as insurance agents, lawyer offices, or sales offices.
• Teleworking: Perfect for corporate teleworkers who may have a mix of broadband connection types to choose from.
• Remote Call Center Agent: Similar to teleworking applications, this solution extends the Cisco IP Contact Center solution for telephone call center agents to remote sites.
• Retail VPN: Retail stores migrating from dialup connections for point of sales transactions can use Cisco router 871 to take advantage of low-cost broadband access with the required security to effectively use these public networks.
• Managed Services: Service providers and value-added resellers can use the Cisco 870 Series router as a platform to offer differentiated business class security and WLAN services for small to medium business customers.
Among cisco 890 series, Cisco 891/k9 is a superstar, which is hot required by SOHO, small offices
More features and Specs of Cisco 891/k9 as follows:
Device Type Router: + 8-port switch (integrated)
Form Factor: External
Dimensions (WxDxH): 32.5 cm x 24.9 cm x 4.4 cm
RAM: 512 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM
Flash Memory: 256 MB (installed) / 256 MB (max)
Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, NHRP, GRE
Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Network / Transport Protocol: L2TP, IPSec
Remote Management Protocol: Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
Features: Cisco IOS Advanced IP services , VPN support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), MAC address filtering, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, DNS proxy
Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x
Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Related: More models you can visit 890 series router (Cisco 850, Cisco 860, Cisco 870, Cisco 880, Cisco 890) at RouterSwitch.com…
Cisco 7200 series router delivers exceptional performance and price, modularity, and scalability in a compact form factor with a wide range of deployment options. To support a wide range of density, performance, and service requirements, the Cisco 7200 Series offers exceptional price/performance (the new NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine aggregates services at up to 2 Mpps); a wide range of connectivity options and numerous features including serviceability and manageability; increased VPN performance with the new VPN Services Adapter; increased scalability and flexibility with the new Port Adapter Jacket Card.
Up to 2 Mpps Processing Capability: Provides high-performance routing and processing performance
Maximum Connectivity Options: Meets a variety of topology requirements with the widest range of port densities and interface options
Breadth of Services: Supports QoS, security, MPLS, broadband, multiservice, voice, IP-to-IP Gateway and management features for next-generation networks
Investment Protection: Low initial investment with upgrade and redeployment capability
The Cisco 7200 series offers a variety of processors, I/O controllers, and memory options in order to offer customers a "customized" configuration to meet their network needs. And each configured Cisco 7200 system includes a chassis, processor, Input/output (I/O) controller, memory, power supply(s), and IOS software.
Port Adapter Jacket Card
The Cisco 7200 VXR shares the same port adapters with the Cisco 7400, 7500, and 7600 FlexWAN module, protecting customer investment in interfaces, providing a clear migration path, and simplifying sparing.
Cisco 7204 VXR and cisco 7206vxr chassis has a dedicated slot for an I/O controller slot that can be used to install a Port Adapter Jacket Card. The Port Adapter Jacket Card can hold single (selected) Port or Service Adapter for easy port and slot expansion.
More details: If you want to know more about CISCO 7200 series router, such as protocols, hardware requirements, software requirements, etc. you can visit Cisco’s official website http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps341/product_data_sheet09186a008008872b.html
The more details on features and benefits of cisco 7200 router, you can check out http://www.router-switch.com/Price-cisco-routers-cisco-router-7200-series_c41